Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I read over the break

[Cover][Cover]I always have good intentions when it comes to reading, but let's face it, just like every one else out there, life sometimes gets in the way more than I would like for it to. I took home four books over the break with the intention of getting through at least three of them, if not all four. Much to my chagrin, I only managed to finish one of them, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.  It was a little difficult for me to get into the story, but mainly because I am not a big fantasy reader. If you love fantasy, you will more than likely enjoy this story that has a whole lot of mystery and suspense thrown in for good measure. I was able to start a second novel, The Storyteller by Jodi Piccoult, but have only just now finished it. I still have two more books at home to begin and finish, hopefully soon. Boy on the Edge by Fridrik Erlings and Perfect Match also by Jodi Piccoult. Wish me luck because everytime we get a new book order in, I add at least 10 new books to my Plan to Read  list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment